2. Use RestrictionsThe information, materials, services, and related graphics available on this Site (collectively the "Content") are owned or licensed by Tektronix. The Content of this Site is protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, or other intellectual property laws and treaties. Except as specifically provided herein, or otherwise specifically provided by Tektronix in writing or by the terms of any license agreement that accompanies or is provided with any Content ("License Agreement"), YOU MAY NOT MODIFY THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IN ANY WAY OR DOWNLOAD, COPY, REPRODUCE OR PUBLICLY DISPLAY, PERFORM, OR DISTRIBUTE OR OTHERWISE USE THE CONTENT IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE. Unauthorized use of any Content on this Site is expressly prohibited.Tektronix authorizes you to view, download, reproduce, display and distribute the Content posted on this Site only for your personal and non-commercial use, unless specifically authorized to do otherwise by Tektronix in writing or as provided by the terms of any License Agreement. Any authorized download, reproduction or display of the Content must retain all copyright and proprietary notices as they appear in the Content. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
3. User AccountsYou agree to provide accurate and complete information as requested by the applicable registration form. In addition, you agree that you will not impersonate any person or entity, and will not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity. Tektronix may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who may have provided inaccurate or incomplete information during registration or thereafter.
5. Content RestrictionsAll Communications posted to this website must be relevant to the Site Content and must in good taste as determined by common sense and the most restrictive community standards. Such Communications must be free of materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, inflammatory, personal or corporate insults, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. In addition you agree that you will not post any Communication that: 1) you have no legal right to post; 2) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; 3) is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, or any other form of solicitation; 4) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; 5) contains forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of the Communication; or 8) is designed to collect or store personal data about other Site users.
Tektronix will have the right to remove any Communications that do not comply with the Terms or are otherwise deemed unsuitable or objectionable. To report a Communication you believe is not appropriate, contact [email protected].
THE CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, EXCEPT THAT SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT.Tektronix does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content available at this Site. Tektronix may make changes to the Content available at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Content available at this Site may be out of date, and Tektronix makes no commitment to update the Content. Tektronix assumes no liability for your use of the Content and you hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Content or materials or your use of the Site shall be at your own risk. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Tektronix representative or distributor for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.Except as expressly provided in any applicable License Agreement, if any, Tektronix does not warrant or represent that any license, either express or implied, is granted under any patent right, copyright, mask work right, or other intellectual property right of Tektronix or any third party covering or relating to the Content or any combination, machine, or process to which the Content relates or with which the Content may be used.
7. Software DownloadableSoftware that is made available to download as Content from the Site ("Software") is the copyrighted or licensed work of Tektronix and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with the Software. The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users and strictly in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement. Any creation of derivative works, reproduction, redistribution, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembly, or otherwise converting the Software to a perceivable form not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT WILL TEKTRONIX, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT TEKTRONIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Intellectual Property RightsTektronix may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who may be infringing or otherwise violating intellectual property rights of other persons or entities. Pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provision of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. 512), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on this Site, please contact the Designated Copyright Agent specified below.
Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Full Address of Designated Agent to which Notification should be sent:
P.O. Box 500
Delivery Station 50-LAW
14200 S.W. Karl Braun Drive
Beaverton, OR 97077
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
Email Address of Designated Agent: